<body> <body>
">


Saturday, July 07, 2007 @ 7/07/2007 01:28:00 PM

| |


dearest baby and her friend. baby loves pink.. so we got her another friend (for 95cents)~!




Life's been busy.
Why is it that pay day is still soo far away?
I feel that i've been out of $$ for very long.
2 weeks down. 8 weeks more to hols.
i wonder if time will fly even faster with my counting down.

OHya...

Hairdressing experience.

On 29May2007 at around 12pm i went for my rebonding.
I renewed a package consisting of 10 sessions at $800 at the beginning of the year thinking that I would be able to enjoy services for a period without having to think about payment.

Issue 1
I understand that during busy periods most salons employ assistants who will be around to assist the hairstylist with the washing/blowing dry of hair. I understand perfectly that such less complicating tasks can be undertaken by these assistants who may not be qualified hairstylists. However, when I got to know that an assistant will be assisting in my rebonding, I specifically mentioned to my hairstylist that I wouldn't mind waiting for her so that she can concentrate on my treatment despite that fact that I had made an appointment for this treatment. However, she merely smiled and said it was alright. I didn't want to make things difficult so I did not make further such requests. Hence the assistant helped out in more than half of the entire process.

My questions:
What are the instructions given to hairstylists to engage assistance from other staff in the salon who may not be qualified hairstylists? If the assistant can handle treatments like rebonding, then what is the point of employing a qualified hairstylist?

Issue 2
After the entire process, I was told that I was not allowed to make use of the sessions in my package as I bought a "colour + treatment" package, hence I would need to top up a total of $108. This was not true as on my card with the salon, it is clearly stated that I could "deduct 2 sessions for rebonding". Then she told me that this is because each session in my package is only $80 which is insufficient to offset the total amount for rebonding which was $188 according to her. So I asked her what was the use of me purchasing a package when I had to be subjected the current price given to walk-in customers. Eventually she relented as she had no cause for argument.

This is not a matter of money. I am prepared to pay for good services, that's why i went there and I only signed the package after a few tries to make sure that they provide services up to expectations. but this is really disappointing.

I know they wont close down if they lose a customer who pays $800 once a year. So I left it there and save myself some trouble.

And so i decided that I should just complete the course with them and never go back again.
The worst part? I've got so many questions but when i went into the website, i realised that there was a feedback section. After completing the field, I could not send it in at all after several tries. I tried to send it again the following day but still failed. I made a call to enquire abt other avenues of feedback and they told me they do not accept feedback through email... tmd..then why put it on their website???? They gave me a number to call but I was unable to get the person in charge when i tried calling for a few days. Tell me.. how can anyone justify the under-developed feedback system in such an established organisation?

What she did was really detrimental to the image of the salon and I think the management of this place should know. I tried to inform them but apparently they are too difficult for customers to reach.

Anyway, i have decided. this is the last sum of money i'll spend there.

The above account contains facts from my most truthful opinion personal experience.





About Me.

Dez
Aquarius
Feb 1983



Archives.

| June 2004 | July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | February 2008 | April 2008 | July 2008 | September 2008

My Friends.

.YanRu. Dot. PeiFang. YiMin. JianPing. HongHan.

Tagboard.