Sunday, June 17, 2007 @ 6/17/2007 01:24:00 PM
| |
A boring sunday.
It's amazing how ppl take things for granted - time, love and all.
If you hav them, you take them for granted.
If you dun, you complain, sulk, whine.
How did God create human with such an amazing ability of 'blindness' -
Blind to every good they own but at the same time, see all the bad in life.
Procrastinate.
I word i truly hate.
Esp when it can be shortened into jus 'wait'.
'wait' or 'later', words so often used that it becomes an excuse when things get undone, so conveniently. I am brought up in an environment whereby procrastination for anything is unaccepted. If im told to do sth, it has to be done immediately. After 24 years, how easy do you think i can accept someone telling me to WAIT and things will be done LATER. I especially detest this when I know that 'wait' = nothing. This has been the equation given to me. It has always been a 'words only, no action' situation.
I realised that some urges are part of the growing phase. I also realised I wanted sth badly for other reasons. Also, when I grow out of this phase, I dun think I shall ever want it as badly.
I think i hav the most pathetic life of all.
If I ever falter, I will fall to my death and break into pieces.
I have no one to turn to. I have nth to fall back on.
I dun even have freedom to express my feelings even in this virtual space I own.
When I do, I'm trying to 'put ppl down' / 'dramatise' my life. WTH
Once i lose this only voice of mine, i shall never regain it.
The next time i'm here, I shall blog abt my experience at JeanYip few weeks ago. So stay tuned, for those who are considering goin for JeanYip services. There shall be no opinions, just plain facts about what happened at this particular outlet. You shall make your own judgments.
