<body> <body>
">


Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 4/14/2007 12:03:00 PM

| Ending |


The big day is coming.
The day when everything is ending.
Don't know what I'm becoming
with all the shit that I'm doing!

















Yeah!
I love poetry~
ya rite.


Vauge introduction to today's topic.

Finally all rehearsals are coming to a halt! I feel so relieved.

No matter how many poems I read, i just cannot write one.
No matter how many times I read thru those blardy poems, i jus cant understand.
William Wordsworth, Lord Byron, Shelley alike.
prob the only poems i can really rememebr and understand in my entire life will be -
Chuang Qian Ming Yue Guang.


Rhyme scheme for the abve paragraph: abcda. haha...
WAh LAo eh....

Now im so confused. my jobscope's blurred.
Playing music almost everyday and that has been my main job for the past 1 month.

I need time for myself.
What do I really want to do when i have the time?
I hav no idea
What do I really want to do with my life?
I hav no idea
Perhaps Im just taking up space.





About Me.

Dez
Aquarius
Feb 1983



Archives.

| June 2004 | July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | February 2008 | April 2008 | July 2008 | September 2008

My Friends.

.YanRu. Dot. PeiFang. YiMin. JianPing. HongHan.

Tagboard.