Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 7/17/2006 11:10:00 PM
| July |
Time's moving so fast that my soul feels so detached.
Day in day out i see myslf going to work, comin home then going to work again, then coming home. Then weekends, more work, weekly breakfast. Then before i knew it, the routine starts all over again! i didnt realise that i was movin into the 4th week of T3.
Changes in my life? None. Maybe my new sem's starting soon.
Changes in ppl around me? Plentiful. So much that i cant cope!
Im havin new hopes abt havin changes in my life. For the better i hope. I wanna have something that i can work for. I really need a motivation in my life. i wanna QUIT!
MY BONUS!!! was gone as fast as it came. OMG.. what did i do!? I need to marry a millionaire! I wanna QUIT! What's the point working for that little bit of money which cant last for longer that a week!? With the shiity amt of work that is piling up at the back of my desk! Not that im lazy, but my dearest BOSS high up there just cant see that newbies like me need time to settle down. And i cant get settled if i hafta be out of my office at 140pm everyday for some other shiity commitments!!!! How to?? My work's piling like i havent been working for 10 000 yrs! My desk's in a mess, my work's in a mess, my life's in a bigger mess!
Another disgusting guy has joined the office. Heard many gossips abt him. Like how he sneezed onto my fren's face without apologising. How he tries to act cool by taking pics during official evnts and swinging his hand in big circular motions to get the correct angle. Wowww... suave! Muhauhahahahaha...
I need a break. I wanna clear my off! i wanna go for a holiday again!!!!!!!
