My fren's gettin married.
She is slightly older than me. Im not talkin abt 1 or 2 yrs older. Its jus like 6 WEEKS older. She's gettin married soon. Her bf proposed.
Do i sound like im desperately hopelesS?
Im not thinkin of settlin down anytime soon. Cos i think i haven met the one yet. I seriously doubt and doubt.
Her bf planned everything step-by-step. Planned for the future. Planned to get her surprises. 24hrs after her bf proposed, she still cant stop grinning... The process is jus so sweet.
I hope my guy's a planner. I hope i can jus sit back and watch him do all the planning. I hope to jus sit around and feel safe that someone will see to everything. I dun wanna be the one planning. I dun wanna be the one tryin to manage everything on my own when someone else jus cant be bothered abt anything else other than his obsession over his passion. Most of all, i dun wanna be taken for granted.
Dun wanna think too much. i'll be busy. Like today, was so bz that i didnt even call him and i din even realised til he called. At that point, i really hoped that he would call and be nice. No, instead he jus started sayin lousy things abt me not calling. Fine. i wont feel so bad for forgetting everything else.
I have a strong feeling. In the next 2 yrs or so, its either i'll get married, or i'll be single again...