your light will shine when all else fades


">
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 @ 11/15/2005 08:23:00 AM
| Learn guitar? |
I really wanna learn guitar. I've checked out the price for this music sch near my place. THey are now havin a crash course. But I calculated - Course fees (8 lesns) - $ 200 Guitar - $ 80Reg fees - $ 30 The results - PricelessYa rite. The thing is that havin to fork out over 300 bucks at one time is so 'heart - pain-ing'. Such a difficult decision to make. I;ve always wanna learn, and since duno when i hve gotten the number and i jus left it ther cos i was plain lazy ( i've nv tried to find excuses for this).Should i or should i not?Jus like 3 yrs ago, this stpid money issue was nv a problem to me. Cos i can easily get daddy to sponsor. NOw that im workin... arhghghghgh.... I popped by my optician to enquire abt daily contact lens for my trip. I was thinkin abt havin dailies so that i wont have to go through the trouble of cleaning the lens everynite. Then i had the shock of my life - $45 for 15 pairs. SO 1 pair = $ 3 ==> 1 lens = $1.50. Wah laoz.. then i thought i i buy in bulks it would be cheaper. But 30 pairs - $ 90. No diff. I dun understand, i've been with this optician for quite some time. I recommend my family members & my bf to this shop as well, and she jus cant gimme a discount. SianZOne way im trying to console myslf and get myslf goin is dec pay. Which can make up for most of the cash lost in this decision... but without it, i would have 300 bucks more to spend/save. then if i were to buy a guitar and learn, wad if i eventually dun like guitar (like how i feel abt piano now)? I wil need space to store it. Wher?haizzz....PS. I think if i were to do jus a little change to the words on the blogskin, this would be my perfect blogskin, suits me PERFECTLY! - The Butterfly effect : Change one thing, change every DAMN thing -