Thursday, November 10, 2005 @ 11/10/2005 07:56:00 AM
| |
Heard from the radio this morning that Stephanie Sun has broken up with her bf. Haizz dat's so sad a news to hear early in the mornin. Im not her super fan but i really kind of admire her way of settling this problem. In order not to hurt the guy, she actually stood out to clear her bf's name and said that he's a nice guy.. blah blah blah....
I think i wil nv be able to do that. To take such things at stride. To still say that they are stil frens. To say that he had been nice. (duno why, to a certain extend i doubt this statement.) hAizz.z..... I conclude that there might be 2 options. She is trying to show that she's a nice person, or she's really that nice....
I duno why im sayin so much.
