Tuesday, October 11, 2005 @ 10/11/2005 08:33:00 AM
| Thoughts |
Im sick and tired of havin headaches when the weather changes. There must be a mistake. God must have made a mistake by sending me to S'pore with such 'deficiency'. There are times when no amt of pain killer helps.
***********************************************************************************
Temptation - an ugly word.
I see how ppl succumb to evil temptations like leavin someone for someone else. And I think bein the 'someone else' is just as evil and so unbecoming of a good man. haIzzz.... So much for love triangles.
Why am i so affected?
Becos im truly disgusted by someone.
I believe strongly that every relationship wil go thru a crisis period wher it's so difficult to pull thru. So tough that we may think that everything jus has to end and we jus haf to let go.
'How can I think I'm standing strong
Yet feel the air beneath my feet
How can happiness feel so wrong
How can misery feel so sweet '
****************************************************************