Saturday, October 08, 2005 @ 10/08/2005 11:01:00 AM
| |
Last night was drinks at Tangos after dinner at Crsytal Jade, Holland V. yuCks. i dun like that place. im not goin back. I hate the drink. I ordered a beer kilkenny. highly recommended by D. In the end, i almst puked. PUi
I saw this lady during dinner who looks really familia. then i started staring.ha. but stil cant recall wher i've seen her.
I hate ppl who make me wait. The guy always makes us wait. How ungentlemanly.
Im tryin to pack my days wif activities. esp weekends.
KTV on thurs made me realised that my voice needs a long break. No more screaming!!
Now's the bz time for us. Preparing all the reports. The holistic report thingy is killing me.. im telling lies everyday. SO the best i can do to redeem myslf is to make the remarks as true as possible. Suan-ning the sh*t out of everyone of them. wahahaaaa
Tuition
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TatAz
