Monday, October 24, 2005 @ 10/24/2005 08:14:00 AM
| Butterfly effect |
I like my blogskin. meaningful...
Butterfly effect.
I've always believed in this. Changing one thing would lead to changes in many many other things. I often wonder if i had done things differently, what would become of me now.
I also believed that ther's no point for anyone at any point in time to regret. What has been done, is done. No amt of remourse will undo something done.
But the new blogskin is givin me problems. It's not loading properly. I need help!!
Right. Back to today. I was almost late. All due to the dili-dali-ness in me. argh.
I've set my record for this year. 7.15am
Oh ya. I've also decided that i hate the sunday crowd. I missed it before yesterday cos i've not been out for quite some time. And so, yesterday, we went shopping on a Sunday. Arghgh.
I hate the sunday crowd. Filipino maids scantily dressed are the worst sights of all. Then ther were kids. Why on earth do parents wanna bring kids to town?! They jus run ard, pissin ppl off. THey go ther to make noise. They dun shop n they disturb ppl who wants to shop.
Also went to Chinatown area to get brochures for the year-end Beijing trip. If everything goes well, we'll leave abt 3-4 wks later. YeaH! =)
