Sunday, September 18, 2005 @ 9/18/2005 05:39:00 PM
| Despise ! |
I hate it when he has to go for lion dance. I really do.
It's not the first time i've told him. But does he fukin care? NO!
It's been quite a while since we graduated, his passion for it still burns like fuk. How can someone goes on like this? When the whole world's against it, he still goes ahead and thinks that everyone's in the wrong. He should do what he likes. He refuses to compromise a fukin bit.
I hate the coach. Cos i think he's a freaggin dirty old man who keeps a mistress and is not ashamed to let the world noe. Even we noe abt it cos he'll bring her ard when he attends events held by us. He's got 2 kids and he's doin this. That is why i despise him as much as cockroaches. And secondly, he takes his men for granted. He thinks that they're always ther for him. Ther's no need to treat ppl nice cos they're stupid enough to help for free.
I noe sometimes im money-motivated. But i understand that at times we do help each other becos we're gd frens/colleagues wadever. But the way that coach treats his men is like shit. U need more details u can come to me, i will quote u 5 pages full of examples. FuK
I despise him, truly.
