Friday, May 27, 2005 @ 5/27/2005 11:05:00 PM
| Worried |
Im worried abt my results. I dun wanna stay in dat place.... Everything there dun seem rite... for a start, i had headaches the first 2 days of my work. not a gd sign i guess.
I will not be teaching mu i think.. only doin EL.. with a sec 1 Norm A clss and a sec 3 Norm T class... WTH... im trained in lower sec EL and im given an upper sec cls. my 1st sub is Mu but im not given any to teach.I start to find teaching Mu satisfying when i can get ordinary studnts to understand and learn mu. In neighbourhd places, not many of them get a chance to learn it at hme. When i know they understood, I feel happy.
Heard that i'll be a form Tchr. SianZ...
I wanna get out of there.!!!! I cant imagine if i really have to spend 3 yrs there.
Pls everyone out there... pray for me
