Sunday, April 17, 2005 @ 4/17/2005 10:47:00 PM
| Sunday |
Just realised, it has been almost a month since my last update. No updates for April yet. Today is a normal Sunday. The only difference is that I do not have to teach tmr!! Finally i can slp in late on mondays after 8weeks of torture. After much practice, i am proud to say that i did not lose my voice this time, unlike the previous practicum. I lost my voice for a week during my practicum period last year. Totally no voice when i open my mouth!!
Finally its over. 2 weeks of holidays then back to NIE for a series of enrichment programs. Woooo.. den our postings will be out. Then will be back in schools for 3years of torture at least.
Heard that movie "Coach Carter" is a gd show for teachers to rekindle their passion (if they had in the first place) for teaching. The guy refuses to watch with me so tmr i shall watch wif someone else. I am not watching to rekindle my passion, i am watching so that i can ..erm... surface the passion. ha.. if thats the correct word to use. Yes, Im an English teacher but i didnt choose to be one.
Goin to get a new phone.. lookin at Nokia 7260. I like the black one. but it is quite common nowadays.. so still considering.. i have 1 week to do that. I must clarify that im not splurgin. Im doing a gd deed. Im buying a phone so that my sis can have my phone for her birthday.. and i mus also clarify that the value of my current phone Samsung E800C is higher than the NOkia that im getting. So no elements of bullying.
So much for a SundaY.. no more practicum = no more lesson plans? faT hoPE!! now ive to type my mum's lesson plans IN CHINESE!! bleaHx
