Monday, April 18, 2005 @ 4/18/2005 11:48:00 PM
| Monday |
1st free monday after 8 weeks. I mus keep emphasising on this. My colleagues couldnt stand me last week cos i kept counting down in their faces every single day last week.. haha... rub salt into wound!! I realised im so dam lucky. 1 day difference and i can siam 2 major school activities!! haha.. i like this.
Watched coach carter.. nice show. erm... not realistic in local context. coach is ugly. a few cool students tho. quite funny and abit touching. its about how this coach made a difference in the students life. i like the last sentence he said, "All the plans i had at first failed. I came to teach boys.. but u became man".
Another fattening day. took 1.5 hr journey all the way to pulau NTU just to hand in the assignment. Then J and me went to watch the show. Not before goin for Long John Silver and having banana crumple at Swensons and erm... buyin chocolates from MArks and Spencer.... *guiltY* .. - bUT !! wait.... we were so engrossed in the show or wadsoever that, ha.. we kinda forgot about the chocolates!! yeaH..
I called the Nokia shop at Parkway to check if the phone is still goin at $198.. haizz. disappointing!!! the price jerked up to $238 now.... arrhghghghghghh *regreT* shouldnt have considered for so long. Actually din really wan that phone so much.. but duno why these few days keep thinking of it.
