Monday, November 29, 2004 @ 11/29/2004 10:22:00 AM
| Still in PAIN |
PHew... I was so tired so tired yesterday. Finished painting the house. Now left with the doors and the kitchen i think. Will be helping my dad again tmr after i buy my new phone.. Samsung 800.. forget the alphabet. but its the new sliding phone.
I was aching whole body. And i swear im not exagerating. I couldnt even walk properly. The effects of painting the house is immediate. He came to help out and we are grateful that he did all the ceilings for my 3 rooms haha.. (hope he is fine). I'd like to extend my apologies to those who helped out in e painting in a way or another. I swear i wont come out wif such lousy suggestions (like: 'hey let's paint the house') again. I SWEAR!
Will be meeting him today. but he's still aslp... haizzzzzz..
