- h a p p y-
Finally happy.Though not VERY, happi enough, i guess. Glad that he's joining my family for a malaysia trip. It's the very first time he's involved in my family activity in almost 4 years. Im glad. I hope this is a gd chance for him to be closer to my family. We're having a very unusual relationship. He's not close to my family and as long as i remember, he's only been to my house overnite for once. For me, i have never been overnite at his place at all in almost 4 years. I seldom seldom call his house. If i rememer correctly, i only called a few times a few years back when he's phone was out of order or something. Ya.. dat's the kind of relationship we have been having for the past 3 yrs 7 mths to be exact.
Not too glad because some changes to my plan for the malaysia trip. I've spent the past few days searching the newspaper and going all the way to Chinatown area to search for gd deals for a holiday with my family. I had in mind a 5N4D plan to Cameron highland and Genting. When i was about to go a second time to book the tic, my dad decided that it'd be gd to ask his fren along. We've been goin for holidays with this fren's family since we were very young. Because of this fren, all my efforts and plans are destroyed. Just because he cant take a bus up to cameron due to motion sickness. I mean we've been accomodating for many years. Now that we've all grown up, i jus wanna plan a trip for my parents. I know my dad has wanted to go up to cameron highland for a very long time but becos of the same reason, we were unable to go. Now that i had it all plan... well well. Then it becomes my fault that im inconsiderate and making too much noise and blah blah blah... This is not all but if i were to give all the details, i'd be able to come up with a 2000 word essay.
If this is read by the wrong ppl, den so be it. I wanna voice out my displeasure. If i could, i wanna tell this to that fren of my dad. Too bad. it's in my blood. I cant accept things that i think are ridiculous. But now i feel like a loser, only able to vent my anger here. OH welllll....
X'mas is coming. Time flies. We bought Christmas presents for each other today. For him: a shirt from Bods. For her: a skirt from GG>5. Then he promised to be in charge of the x'mas day meal. hehe.. im still excited over our first trip abroad, even though the essence of romance has been reduced to the lowest due to the number of partipants. ha