Tuesday, November 02, 2004 @ 11/02/2004 01:32:00 AM
| Emotionless |
It's not my fault that i cant hide my feelings well. When im happy, i am. When im not then im not. I cant pretend to be happy when im not, really. I wanted alot to be happy with him. Had a small argument a few days back over some trival issues. But im still at it. It's not so much abt the incident but it's the attitude that he adopt to treat me. It's so unloving, so ... im lost for words.
I dont believe anyone is so that bad at expressing themselves. I seriously dont. Any guy wont leave their gf angry then go have fun with his friends without feeling anything. I mean that was what he did. And it's not the first time and i noe it's not the last either. He doesnt think that this is serious enough not to talk about but i just cant bring myself to admit that he is such an unloving guy... still lost for words.
Think i shouldnt think so much, which means that i shouldnt be placing this r/s in the centre of my life.. Think this is what i shall do. I shouldt think so much into the future cos ther may be none awaiting us...
