<body> <body>
">


Wednesday, October 13, 2004 @ 10/13/2004 11:31:00 PM

| |


Problem(s)?

He said, if you dun think about it, the problem wont surface.
I said, but dat doesnt mean ther is no problem

I can never understand why people can turn a blind eye (or blind totally) to wad i deemed as a 'SUPER' obvious problem.We cant get down to serious topics. When we start to talk about them, the differences in our opinions will cause our conversation to break down. I know we belong to different ministries of thoughts. I believe that bad habits can be changed with great determination. Thinking, views, opinions these, i believe cant be changed. So to go around this, i think we can compromise. But can someone tell me how to compromise (assuming that i am willing to) when we cant talk about it openly?

I am a person who thinks a lot, really. Those who knows me well enough should know. I have learnt from young, to view things from different perspectives. Too many, in fact. So much so that sometimes this hinders my ability to make decisions. So when i told him about my views and things that i foresee, he gets oversensitive. As usual. Always senstive to the wrong things. I really think we need to talk.

I am looking forward to a long-term relationship. Im not satisfied with just being happy when we meet up on weekends. I need a more in-depth understanding about what he thinks and why. Im not sure if he wans to put in the effort too.. I need to feel more secure. The sense of security he gives me is really lacking. I need to talk to him.. I need him to convince me that ther isnt any problem at all. But when all he tells me is "dont think about it", Im definitely not convinced. It's a vicous cycle.

-484th word of my 1st 2000-word essay of the 2-

With all the assignments, essays and projects and test coming up, due-ing in like 2 weeks time, i really cannot afford the energy and effort to waste on such things. I see the obvious solution, which is to talk them out. But I cant talk to myslef, can i? Im really tired, exhausted... I'm giving up soon... When i stop talking about the problems which have not yet been solved, dat's when i gave up....





About Me.

Dez
Aquarius
Feb 1983



Archives.

| June 2004 | July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | February 2008 | April 2008 | July 2008 | September 2008

My Friends.

.YanRu. Dot. PeiFang. YiMin. JianPing. HongHan.

Tagboard.