Wednesday, June 23, 2004 @ 6/23/2004 08:26:00 AM
| From the bottom of my broken heart...... |
I know deep in my heart dat this is ending soon. Though i cant bear to let go... there are just too many things about him that i dun like and im even starting to wonder what is the reason of still being together? Love? maybe....
There were many times dat we could haf jus left each other, we managed to get back together. Now as i think back, we should haf jus end this long time ago.There were major quarrels but this time its different. We didnt quarrel/argue. I jus dont know why i keep having this feeling. I can seem to see a future in us.. We used to plan for our future together.. I had my own picture of our future.. But now i cant seem to fit him in.
I think he's jus too insensitive to know that there is a problem. I cant be bothered to tell him becos i noe what he will say and how he will react. He will think that im being too 'drama' again. We shall see...
